Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Scarf and headband.

Ok so last week one of my friends was over visiting and asked me what size shoe I wore.  I told her I was a size 9 1/2 and she said she had some brand new Ugg boots at her house that one of her friends couldn't wear and was trying to get rid of.  I have been browsing for boots lately but just haven't made a purchase cause they are SO expensive and was waiting on a sale.  Well she brings them over and they fit like a glove!!!  I asked her how much I owed her and she said NOTHING!!  I was in shock!  These are $70 brand spankin' new boots that I just got for free!!  So one of my friends suggested I make some scarves for her as a thank you.  Well here is my first scarf I have made for her.  I made my own pattern and LOVE the colors!  I sell these on my fb business page for $20.  I'm really pleased with the outcome.


As for my next item, I have the most wonderful nurse practitioner that I take my boys to go see when they're sick. When Keygan was having his colic and spit up issues, she was very understanding and helpful with his condition.  She would always talk about her daughter Piper (LOVE the name!) and how she was exactly the same way. She has even cried with me! Now that's an awesome NP! Well I decided today to make her daughter a headband with a flower as a sign of my appreciation for her.  This is my first headband made like this and I absolutely love this pattern!  I think I'll probably sell a lot of these.  This is my favorite item I've made so far.

 Standing up view.
If you are interested in ordering from me just email me at amberleighhaskins@gmail.com or you can message me on Facebook.  My crochet page on Facebook is "Loop Leigh Loops"  I have pics of all my creations on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment