Saturday, January 22, 2011

My new passion.

Well a couple of weeks ago I was looking at some pictures of my friends baby and saw this really cute hat her baby was wearing.  It had been crocheted by a friend of hers.  I thought to myself, "I can do that!". So I got online and looked up anything and everything I possibly could about crocheting.  I already kinda knew how to crochet a little bit, but I only knew one stitch.  I learned so much by researching crochet!  Endless possibilities!!!  I have already made so many things that I would have never imagined making.  I've posted some of my creations.  Also go to my new Facebook page "Loop Leigh Loops" and click on "Like".  If you want to order anything from me just let me know!  All my information is on that page!  Thanks and have a blessed day!

These are some of my favorites I've done so far.  First one is a really cute girls headband.

This really awesome dinosaur hat.  My son loves it too!

Baby girl booties.  I made these for a 9 month old girl.  Used a pattern for the boots part and then added the flowers on cause I thought they would look really cute.

Headband I created on my own.   I think the buttons add so much character!

Car booties!!  So cute and think every little boy should have a pair personally....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment